Sonoclot – Hemostasis Management in Critical Care
The Sonoclot Coagluation & Platelet Function Analyzer is a Versatile Whole Blood Point of Care System that uses Sienco's Patented Visco-Elastic Clot Detection Mechanism to Analyze the Global Process of Hemostasis, including Coagulation, Fibrin Gel Formation, Platelet Function and Fibrinolysis. The Sonclot Coagulation & Platelet Function Analyzer is an instrument for Monitoring Global Hemostasis Performance and can provide information on Multiple Components of Hemostasis with a Single Test.
It is used worldwide to manage:
- Functional Hemostasis Management
- Provides More Accurate Picture of in-vivo coagulation process
- Factors, Fibrinogen, Platelet Function in Single Test
- Whole Blood Platelet Assessment
- Indications for Blood Components Usage
- Evaluate Response to Platelet GP IIb IIIa inhibitors
- Identify Hypercoagulable patients
- Hyperfibrinolysis / DIC /Sepsis
- Differentiate between Mechnical & Hemostatic Bleeders
- High Dose Heparin / Low Molecular Weight Heparin Monitoring
- High Sensitivity to Residual Heparin
- Different tests to help your Clinical Decisions
- Faster Results: Typical Results in 15 Minutes
- Simplified Usage / Microprocessor Controlled / Made in USA
- Thromboelastography (TEG) / Thromboelastograph
- Platelet Function Analyzer (PFA)
- Portable for use in Cardiac OR, Cath Lab, ICU, Critical Care, ECMO Coagulation
- Best Hemostasis Management in Cardiac Surgery, Liver Transplant, Critical Care.
- Available in Single Channel & Double Channels models.
- Sonoclot Thromboelastography Cardiac Surgery Liver Transplant Platelet Function Analyzer ECMO India